Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Return Policy
- All returns must be within 30 days with proper receipt and proof of purchase
- Only new, unused product may be returned. All product must be in original packaging and completely undamaged. Buyers remorse is not grounds for a return.
- Approval of a return request is the sole discretion of United Restaurant Equipment Company
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and any damage incurred during shipping is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- No heavy equipment is eligible for return, please call United for assistance (919)-832-4546
- In-store returns are welcome per return policy
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and non-stock items are subject to a 25% restock fee
- If any part of your order is missing or incorrect, please contact us within five business days of receipt.